Your work is wireless. Now printing can be, too. Add wireless connectivity to any Ethernet-compatible printer or multifunction printer (MFP) that needs it. The Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter seamlessly connects your Xerox printer or MFP to modern mobile and desktop workflows, regardless of your office environment
- PhaserT 4622,
Phaser 5550,Phaser 7500,
Phaser 6600,Phaser 3260,
Phaser 6500,Phaser 3610,
Phaser 3320,Phaser 7800
- ColorQubeT 9301/9302/9303, WorkCentreT 3225,ColorQube 8900
- WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335,
WorkCentre 3615, WorkCentre 7220/7225,WorkCentre 3655,
- Xerox® Colour C60/C70
- The Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter is your choice when:
- Your printer or MFP is not connected to a network but you want the ability to print from mobile devices.
- You need to bridge Wi-Fi connectivity with a traditional hardwire network.
- You want Google Cloud PrintT 2.01, Mopria® or NFC2 tap-to-pair capabilities.
- You own a Xerox printer or MFP without embedded Apple® AirPrintT support and want to add AirPrint1, 2 compatibility.
- You want Wi-Fi Direct, which lets you connect your computer or mobile device to your printer or MFP wirelessly without the need for an access point or existing Wi-Fi network.
- You need performance that comes from the cutting-edge Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard, which ensures data transfer that's almost twice as fast as existing 802.11n devices.
- You need 256-bit encryption and advanced wireless security protocols, including WPA2T Enterprise, HTTPS, and industry-standard 802.1X authentication.
- 1 Print device requires Adobe® PostScript® compatibility.
- 2 Requires the Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android (available March 2016 at the Google Play Store).
- 3 The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter's AirPrint functionality works with all Xerox printers and MFPs that natively support AirPrint, and enables AirPrint on older Xerox® devices listed below that do not natively support AirPrint.