Norton Mobile Security Protect what matters most in your mobile world. Powerful protection for your mobile world and the Stuff in it.
- Protects multiple mobile devices with one easy-to-use Web-based service
- Safeguards the personal Stuff stored on your mobile devices
- Helps you get back misplaced, lost, or stolen mobile devices
- Stops mobile threats before they can infect your Android
- Web-based management - Lets you easily control the security for your
devices in one convenient place on the Web.
- Scream alarm - Sets off a "scream" alarm, so you can quickly find your
missing mobile device. Works with Android smartphones and tablets.
- Remote locate - Pinpoints your lost or stolen phone or tablet on a map
to help you find it fast. Now lets you locate your iPhone and iPad.
- Remote lock - Locks a lost or stolen phone or tablet to prevent
strangers from using it and seeing anything that's stored on it.
- Remote wipe - Lets you erase the information on your missing mobile
device, including any data on phone memory cards. Works with Android smartphones and tablets.
- Sneak Peek - Remotely takes a photo to help identify who has your
- Call and text blocker - Lets you block calls and text messages from
specific phone numbers or anonymous and unknown numbers.
- Download threat protection - Checks your apps and app updates for
threats and removes them without slowing down your device.
- Contacts backup and restore - Saves contacts from your Android mobile
device, iPhone and iPad so you can easily restore them if they are lost or
deleted and share them across your devices.
- Antiphishing web protection - Blocks fraudulent (phishing) websites to
protect your sensitive personal information when you use mobile networks and
- SD card scanning - Lets you automatically scan SD (Secure Digital)
memory cards for threats when they're plugged into a device.
- Lost Notice - Lets you send a customizable message to anyone who finds
your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- SIM card lock - Instantly locks your phone if the SIM card is removed,
so thieves can't use it with a different SIM card.
- Norton Community Watch - Collects information volunteered by millions of
Norton users to spot new threats faster, identify safe files, and provide
stronger, more efficient protection.
- Operating Systems
- Android: 2.2 or later
- iOS 4.3 or later
- Browser Support for Web Protection
- Device Requirements
- 10 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app
- Works with iPhone or iPad (Remote Locate feature requires an active
3G or 4G data plan)