Security can be a strong differentiator. Regardless of the size of your organization, the TZ400 delivers big-business protection. For distributed enterprises with remote offices, all TZ Series firewalls can be managed locally through the intuitive GUI in SonicOS or at the central office using SonicWall GMS.
These affordable firewalls let small businesses and home offices take full advantage of high-speed broadband, without compromising the highly effective protection needed to stop cyberattacks.
- Full-featured, advanced security :
Deliver full-featured security that combines intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, content filtering and anti-spam services, with intuitive, easy-to-use SonicWallT TZ Series firewalls.
- Fast, reliable, enhanced performance :
Examine all traffic for threats, without slowing down your network, using the patented1 SonicWall Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technology. The TZ Series firewalls also ensure bandwidth for critical business applications, while blocking unproductive applications.
- Broad, flexible, remote access :
Provide mobile users with native VPN remote access clients for Apple® iOS, Google® Android, Windows® 8.1, Mac OS® X, Kindle Fire and Linux, via your small-business firewall. This unique client also supports the firewall's capability to decontaminate threats from VPN traffic.
- Easy to deploy, all-in-one solution :
Enjoy the convenience and affordability of deploying your TZ Series appliance as a SonicWall TotalSecureT solution. This combines the hardware and all the services needed for comprehensive network protection from viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, key loggers and more-before they enter your network-and without the complexity of building your own security package.
- Wireless network security : Provide your employees, partners and customers with high-speed wireless access that's secure and reliable. SonicWall wireless network security solutions tightly integrate high-performance 802.11ac wireless technology with our award-winning next-generation firewalls to create a secure wireless solution that protects wired and wireless traffic from evolving threats.
- Operating system: SonicOS 6.2.x
- Security Processor : 4x800 MHz
- Memory (RAM) : 1GB
- 1 GbE Copper interfaces :7
- Expansion : USB
- Firewall inspection throughput : 1.3 Gbps
- Full DPI throughput : 300 Mbps
- Application inspection throughput : 900 Mbps
- SSL Inspection and Decryption (DPI SSL):100 Mbps
- VPN throughput : 900 Mbps
- Connections per second : 6,000/sec
- Maximum connections (SPI): 100,000
- Maximum connections (DPI): 90,000
- Single Sign On (SSO) Users : 500