This USB-CT multiport adapter for laptops changes the way you work when you're on the move. It lets you create a workstation when you travel, and it's one of the first multiport adapters to integrate a USB Type-CT host connection. Now, you can create a permanent or temporary workstation virtually anywhere you go.
- Expand the connectivity of your USB-C equipped laptop when you're traveling. Includes a short, built-in, USB Type-C cable.
- Carry fewer adapters with you. The bus-powered dock features four ports in a travel-friendly casing (HDMI or VGA, USB 3.0, GbE).
- Easily connect an external display, with two video outputs (HDMI or VGA), including support for a 4K HDMI monitor.
- Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) with Wake-on-LAN (WOL) support. Perfect for settings where a wireless connection isn't available.
- Additional USB Type-A port lets you connect your existing USB devices without the added expenses of purchasing new peripherals.
- Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD - HDMI (3840 x 2160p - 30Hz) and VGA (2048 x 1280p - 30Hz).
- Supports DP alt mode.
- Supports IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), 802.3u (100BASE-TX), and 802.3ab (1000BASE-T) protocols.
- Fast, hassle-free setup, with native support in most Windows® and Mac operating systems. Also works with Google Chrome OST.
- 4K Support : Yes
- Bus Type : USB-C
- Chipset ID
- Cypress - CYPD2122 (CC Logic)
- Cypress - CYUSB3314 (USB 3.0)
- STMicroelectronics - STDP2650 (HDMI)
- Chrontel - CH7517 (VGA)
- ASIX - AX88179 (LAN)
- Displays Supported : 1
- Fast-Charge Port(s) : No
- Industry Standards :
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Auto MDIX : Yes
- Compatible Networks : 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Full Duplex Support : Yes
- Maximum Analog Resolutions : 2048 x 1280p (VGA)
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate :
- 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
- Maximum Digital Resolutions : 3840 x 2160p (HDMI)
- Type and Rate : USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
- UASP Support : Yes
- Connector Type(s)
- 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female
- 1 - RJ-45 Female
- 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 to 10.12
- Chrome OST
- Power Source : USB-Powered
- Cable Length : 4.1 in [105 mm]
- Color : Black
- Enclosure Type : Plastic
- Product Height : 0.7 in [17 mm]
- Product Length : 4.5 in [114 mm]
- Product Weight : 2.5 oz [72 g]
- Product Width : 2.1 in [54 mm]
Special Notes / Requirements
Note : Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP alt mode.
Only one video output port can be used at the same time (HDMI or VGA). If two displays are connected, the HDMI port takes priority.
A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
System and Cable Requirements Host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full functionality, the laptop's USB-C port must support DP alt mode).