Have you purchased a new device that only came equipped with a USB Type-CT port, such as a laptop or tablet? Do you need to connect to older USB 3.0 or 2.0 devices?
This USB-CT to USB-A adapter makes it easy to connect USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices to new USB-C devices. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C port to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you're ready to connect your older devices.
- Connect older USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 devices to newer USB 3.1 laptops or computers equipped with USB Type-C ports
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Cable Jacket Type : PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Cable Shield Type : Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
- Connector Plating : Nickel
- Connector A : 1 - USB 3.1 USB Type-C (24 pin; Gen 1; 5 Gbps) Male
- Connector B : 1 - USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin; Gen 1; 5 Gbps) Female
- Cable Length : 6 in [152.4 mm]
- Color : Black
- Product Length : 6 in [152.4 mm]
- Product Weight : 0.6 oz [16 g]