Barracuda® hard drives give you what you want.
Count on Barracuda® drives to deliver the storage innovations that drive your costs down and your performance up.
- 7200 RPM performance-from 250GB all the way up to 3TB.
- OptiCacheT technology further exploits big 64MB cache sizes and improved micro processor capabilities.
- SATA 6Gb/s technology to further maximize performance.
Maximizes hard drive storage densities.
Barracuda 1TB-per-disk technology incorporates 340,000 unique tracks in the width of a single inch. This incredible storage density drives new capacity possibilities and lowers your total storage costs.
Seagate AcuTracT technology enables new storage densities with accurate reading and writing to nano-sized tracks that are only 75 nanometers wide! That's about 500 times smaller than the period at the end of this sentence.
Green where it counts.
Barracuda® 1TB-per-disk hard drives now have advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle states-without sacrificing performance.
Barracuda desktop drives are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
- Barracuda® drives comply with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
- 70% or more of the materials used to build Barracuda drives are recyclable.
- Low power consumption.
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA II|
|Hard drive capacity||3000 GB|
|Hard drive size||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Drive device, buffer size||64 MB|
|Write seek||9.5 ms|
|Read seek||8.5 ms|
|Average latency||4.16 ms|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Depth||14.7 cm (5.787")|
|Height||2.61 cm (1.028")|
|Width||10.16 cm (4")|