Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for NAS Systems
Seagate® NAS HDDs provide the best-performing, highest-capacity storage for 1- to 5-bay NAS systems. The NAS HDD has been compatibility tested with the industry's top NAS solution providers.
- Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for 24×7 NAS applications
- Seagate NASWorksT improves drive reliability with custom-built error recovery controls, power settings and vibration tolerance
- Enables the highest capacities for 1- to 5-bay systems-up to 4TB per drive or 20TB in a 5-bay NAS
Industry-Leading HDD Performance
Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance, Seagate NAS HDDs quickly and reliably support home and business applications. With support for multiple HD video streams and user profiles in a multi-drive environment, these NAS drives provide the performance demanded by NAS solutions and incorporate Seagate® NASWorksTM software to reduce common issues.
NASWorks: Improving Drive Reliabiltiy and Performance
NASWorks improves the reliability of NAS HDD by fine-tuning drive features to be more compatible in NAS systems with:
- Extended error recovery controls help to ensure drives comply with NAS system requirements for better data integrity
- Specifically designed to minimise vibration effects typically found in multi-drive solutions, improving reliability
- Advanced power profiles tailor low power options for always-on NAS applications
Highest-Capacity NAS HDD
With a 30% capacity improvement over competitive offerings and excellent cost-per-terabyte, choose between 2, 3 and 4TB-for up to 20TB capacity- in 5-bay NAS solutions. A single 4TB drive translates to: over 1 million photos, 180 days of music, 1,000 hours of DVD video, OR enough space to support the CAD files, images and databases needed by small businesses.*
*Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on several factors, including file size, file format, features and application software.
What's in the NAS Drive?
- High-performance NAS Drive for 1- to 5-bay NAS systems
- NAS Works: Fine-tunes the needs of small office and home NAS systems
- Up to 4TB capacity
- 3-year limited warranty
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA III|
|Hard drive capacity||2000 GB|
|Hard drive size||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Hard drive speed||5900 RPM|
|Drive device, buffer size||64 MB|
|Hard drive sustained transfer rate||159 MiB/s|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000h|
|Power consumption (typical)||4.3W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.3W|
|Power consumption (idle)||3W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|