The fixed wireless phone Philips D235 to end design and ergonomic features HQ Sound technology and a large readable screen. Very comfortable, it offers intelligent Privacy modes and an integrated answering machine, all with a convenient hands-free function.
- Advanced acoustic tests sound quality close to perfection
We test the sound quality of our DECT phones as manufacturers of high-end helmets. Using an advanced listening simulator, we recreate accurately the human auditory system to enable our acoustic engineers to measure and adjust the sound elements like frequency response, distortion and overall hearing perception, to create perfect voice reproduction, both as hands-free handset
- Viewing the caller ID to see who is calling *
Sometimes it is interesting to see who is calling before answering. Our caller ID feature lets you know who's on the line.
- Walk Handset speakerphone for easy hands-free calls
In hands-free mode, a built-in speaker to amplify the voice of the caller, allowing you to speak and listen without holding the handset to your ear. This function is very useful if you want to share the call with others or simply do several things simultaneously.
- Rear textured for a secure grip
The back of the handset has been designed with a special texture for a greater comfort and better grip.
- Optimized antenna layout for perfect reception in every room
Thanks to the optimized arrangement of the antenna, the reception is strong and stable, even in areas of your home where the wireless link is difficult. You can now answer the phone anywhere in your home and move without interrupting your conversation.
- The parametric equalizer offers a clear, pure sound
Our phones have a digital sound processing with parametric equalizer, which finely adjusts the sound to fit the linear frequency response curve for a pure, clear to each conversation.
- Programmable hot keys for quick dialing
Now call people who are dear to you has never been easier. Thanks to the speed dial function, more searching their numbers. You can program up to 2 keys for their speed dial.
- Zero power consumption when ECO + mode is activated
Philips phones are energy efficient and are designed to be environmentally friendly. The emitted radiation can be reduced by 95% when the phone is charging. With the ECO Mode +, radiation are zero.
* This feature requires a subscription to the presentation service name of the caller. Contact your operator for more information.
- Speakerphone handsfree :
- Call barring :
Prevents the phone to call specific numbers
- Signal Strength Indicator :
3- bar indicator
- LED charge level :
3 bar battery icon
- Intercom - multiple handsets :
- Date / time display :
- Programmable hot keys :
- Call management :
- Call waiting *
- Viewing the Caller ID *
- Microphone mute
- Missed Calls
- received calls
- Dialed Calls
- Keypad lock :
- Key tone on / off :
- Auto hang :
- Multi handset :
Up to 4
- Number of Keys :
- Buttons on the dock :
- Adjusting the volume :
Answering machine keys
- Up to 16 hrs talk :
- Charging time: 8 hours :
- Cord :
- Length of the power cord :
- Scope :
Exterior <300 m; door <50m
- Blocking callers / Blacklist * :
Prevents the phone to ring for specific incoming calls
- Easy grip :
- Up to 200 hours standby :
- Philips handsets :<0.1 W / kg
- Height :
- Width :
- Depth :
- Net weight :