NETGEAR® ProSAFE® business-class VPN Firewalls are high performing
routers that deliver Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Virtual Private Network
(VPN), Network Address Translation (NAT), AES and 3DES Encryption,
Denial of Service (DoS) protection and provide full secure network access
between headquarter locations, remote/branch offi ces and remote workers.
This makes it the ideal solution to provide businesses with the essential
network security needed to stop unwanted intrusions.
The rugged metal unit houses advanced, high-quality electronics, and is backed by the industry-best ProSAFE
Lifetime Hardware Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support3, and Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement.
NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Firewalls provide both secure IPsec site-to-site tunnels and IPsec secure access for remote clients and also support client-less SSL VPN as well as secure L2TP and PPTP connections. Employing a true SPI fi rewall with customizable fi rewall rules, this VPN router is a high-performance, SNMP-manageable, network solution that furnishes multidimensional security including denial-of-service (DoS) protection, stateful packet inspection (SPI), URL keyword fi ltering, logging, reporting, and real-time alerts.
ProSAFE VPN Firewalls work perfectly with ISP modems, including cable or DSL broadband connections. Wireless-N connectivity1 and Gigabit LAN/WAN ports keep your data moving at top speed and a confi gurable DMZ port allows for fl exible server deployment. With Network Address Translation (NAT) routing and classical routing, all the users in your small offi ce can access your broadband connection at the same time. VLAN support allows for guest networks plus better network segmentation and IPv6 support will enable you to future proof your network.
Models with multiple WAN ports can operate in either a load-balancing or fail-over confi guration. The loadbalancing confi guration enables maximum throughput by utilizing WAN connections to distribute traffi c across two broadband connections, possibly with diff erent ISP providers. Alternatively, a second WAN port may be confi gured as a failover connection in case the primary connection fails, for another method of providing high
- Gigabit Ports : WAN/LAN2/4
- DMZ Interfaces (Configurable) : 1
- IPv6 Support
- LAN-to-WAN Throughput¹ : 350 Mbps
- IPsec VPN (3DES) Throughput¹ : 78 Mbps
- SSL VPN Throughput¹: 14 Mbps
- Maximum Concurrent Connections : 10,000
- Maximum Number of VLANs : 254
- Dedicated IPsec VPN Tunnels : 25
- Dedicated SSL VPN Tunnels : 10
- IPsec VPN
- SSL VPN
- L2TP, PPTP Server
- VPN Pass Through : IPsec, PPTP, L2TP
- User Authentication for VPN : Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, WIKID, MIAS, NT Domain, Local User Database
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall
- WAN Modes : NAT, Classical Routing
- ISP Address Assignment : DHCP, Static IP Assignment, PPPoE, PPTP
- NAT Modes : 1-1, NAT, PAT
- DHCPStatic, Dynamic, RIPv1, RIPv2
- Routing : DHCP Server, DHCP Relay
- DDNS : DynDNS.org, TZO.com, Oray.net, 3322.org
- QoS : Yes
- Bandwidth Profiles : Yes
- Content Filtering (HTTP Only)
- WAN Fail-over