The new MultiSync V323-2 combines sleek design with unparalleled performance. With a professional LED backlit 32 inch LCD panel with FullHD resolution and OPS extension slot it is capable of fulfilling the requirements of a wide range of high end applications.
The new design achieves reduced power consumption, whilst improving the visual performance. In addition, the NEC OPS extension slot allows for seamless integration of various single-board-computers, HD-SDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
The V323-2 is the ideal display for efficient retail signage and applications such as baggage belt, info screens and check-in counter displays.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Colour Matching - the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Reliable colour reproduction - due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Unique NEC heat management - enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Ambient Light Sensor; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Various picture in picture options; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 72 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B
|Display diagonal||81.3 cm (32")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||450 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1300:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Active display area (W x H)||698.4 x 392.9 mm|
|Display diagonal (metric)||80 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 400, 640 x 480 (VGA), 720 x 400, 800 x 600 (SVGA), 832 x 624, 1280 x 768, 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Supported video modes||480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|Composite video in||1|
|Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||200 x 200 mm|
|Number of speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||16 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||58 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|LED backlighting type||Edge-LED|
|Product dimensions||750 x 444 x 65|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Cables included||AC, VGA|