NEC MultiSync® E905 SST is the new multi-touch product of NEC's E Series boasting 90" in size. Based on the new touch technology ShadowSenseT the display delivers true multi-touch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points. ShadowSenseT touch is an innovative and patented optical position sensing technology. Unlike other optical technologies that utilize cameras or imaging arrays, ShadowSenseT designs use high performance sensors to provide unprecedented performance, stability, and accuracy. Thanks to anti reflective coating, reflections are reduced to a minimum which significantly increases the readability of the content shown.
E905 SST is ideal for any kind of interactive whiteboard usage in meeting rooms and class rooms with operating hours limited to 12/7.
- Multi-Touch - true multi-touch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points for all major operating systems.
- ShadowSenseT Touch - offering real-time tracking of all touch points (6 to 8 ms response time) and sub-2 mm touch point accuracy. No ghost touches or dead zones.
- High Ambient Light Operation - enhanced filtering and analogue sensors allow operation in bright condition up to full sunlight.
- Static Object Detection and Rejection - solid touch activation of any objects = 4 mm in diameter. Possible usage with finger, gloved hand and stylus. Configurable hover distance for touch detection and palm rejection.
- Driver-free - no need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems. Interface to host PC is USB HID protocol with no drivers, calibration or application software on the host.
- Protective Glass - single anti-reflection coating for perfect visibility, premium toughened glass for security.
- Automatic Touch Detection - detect and switch automatically between interaction from a finger, eraser or pen device (supported by Microsoft Office 2013, DisplayNote NEC Edition).
- Special Characteristics - Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Colour temperature mode; Image flip; NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Scheduler; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 406 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A
|Display diagonal||2.29 m (90")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||350 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Display diagonal (metric)||229 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Supported video modes||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||400 x 400 mm|
|Bezel width (bottom)||4 cm|
|Bezel width (side)||4 cm|
|Bezel width (top)||4 cm|
|Certification||C-tick; CE; FCC Class B; PSB; RoHS; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Number of speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||20 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||288 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|LED backlighting type||Direct-LED|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|