The New X754HB - Stunning visibility in a bright world
With the all new NEC X754HB connecting with customers has never been easier, smarter or brighter. Whether in public places, a window storefront or at the airport, this 75" high brightness display will make sure your advertising campaign or crucial information like flight data is visible to your audience in any lighting condition. Viewers are automatically recognized by an optional human sensor and screen settings adjusted to make sure that your message will shine in the crowd. The high performance display will capture your customers with a stunning visual experience, even wearing sunglasses, while minimizing unnecessary power use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability designed for a low overall TCO and a stable image quality are achieved through the use of commercial components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution specifically in challenging conditions such as direct sunlight exposure - A smart and eco-friendly solution that will let you stay in touch with your audience 24/7, providing stunning visibility in a bright world.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Convenient installation and set up with NFC - the built-in near communication field chip allows to pre-configure the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence - The Human Sensor switches the display from very low to operating brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone. This optional feature can also be used for creative signage or minimise unnecessary power use.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation - with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Enhanced Ergonomics - thanks to 8-bit S-PVA performance for reliable colour reproduction and a special optical Quarter Lambda Filter to guarantee outdoor readability even through polarized sunglasses.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Sunlight-proof operation - with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Special Characteristics - Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; HTTP Server; Image flip; NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; User readable log function; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 735 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: D; Human Sensor
|Display diagonal||190.5 cm (75")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||2500 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Response time||6 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Active display area (W x H)||1650 x 928 mm|
|Display diagonal (metric)||190.5 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160|
|Supported video modes||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|Audio (L,R) in||2|
|Audio (L,R) out||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Remote (IR) input||1|
|Operating hours (hours/days)||24/7|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||Yes|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||400 x 400 mm|
|Certification||C-tick; CE; FCC Class B; PSB; RoHS; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Number of speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||20 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||504 W|
|Energy efficiency class||D|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|LED backlighting type||Direct-LED|
|Screen saving functions||Yes|
|PC in (D-Sub)||No|
|Tuner type||Analog & Digital|
|Bezel width||1.95 cm|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Cables included||AC, DVI|
|Annual energy consumption||735 kWh|