Video walls from NEC: get the WOW factor!
NEC's video wall solutions ensure the big impressions you desire. Effortless readability with precise colour reproduction and high contrast ratios will catch attention. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate, and drastically reduced maintenance times are supported.
Create and display your dynamic images with uniform brightness and colour rendition. With the ultra slim bezels and exact synchronization across the individual screens amazing results are achieved in high bright conditions and in continuous operation. NEC stands for quality and service. Excellent reliability leads to minimum downtimes and with an integrated remote management system maintenance is reduced significantly in both cost and effort. To ensure long term peace of mind, NEC offers a 5 year warranty extension. You care about your business - we care about the rest!
MultiSync® X555UNV is the perfect choice for flexible video walls in corporate applications, retail environments, quick service restaurants and all other public spaces. Get the attention you desire! With the WOW factor from NEC!
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs - featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming - enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Auto Tile Matrix - for a complete auto set up for videowalls. Save time and cost by configuring one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Frame Comp - supports a seamless appearance and shows the content without any interruption, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction - due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Unique NEC heat management - enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Frame Comp; HTTP Server; Image flip; Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC); NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; TileMatrix; User readable log function; Annual energy consumption: 202 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Human Sensor
|Display diagonal||139.7 cm (55")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||500 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Response time||12 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1200:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Active display area (W x H)||1210 x 680 mm|
|Display diagonal (metric)||139 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Remote (IR) input||1|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||400 x 400 mm|
|Bezel width (bottom)||1.2 mm|
|Bezel width (top)||2.3 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||185 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1 W|
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Number of products included||1 pc(s)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Remote control type||KT-RC2|