NEC MultiSync X841UHD SST is the new multi-touch product of NEC's XUHD Series boasting 84" in size. The display sets new standards in image size and quality by providing a 84 inch (213 cm) canvas with Ultra High Definition (UHD). Based on the new touch technology ShadowSenseT the display delivers true multi-touch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points. ShadowSenseT touch is an innovative and patented optical position sensing technology. Unlike other optical technologies that utilize cameras or imaging arrays, ShadowSenseT designs use high performance sensors to provide unprecedented performance, stability, and accuracy.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty interactive application from control rooms to CAD/CAM, from medical review to professional conferencing, from creative multimedia design to life size digital signage.
- ShadowSenseT Touch - offering real-time tracking of all touch points (6 to 8 ms response time) and sub-2 mm touch point accuracy. No ghost touches or dead zones.
- Multi-Touch - true multi-touch support with up to 6 simultaneous touch points for all major operating systems.
- High Ambient Light Operation - enhanced filtering and analogue sensors allow operation in bright condition up to full sunlight.
- Static Object Detection and Rejection - solid touch activation of any objects = 4 mm in diameter. Possible usage with finger, gloved hand and stylus. Configurable hover distance for touch detection and palm rejection.
- Driver-free - no need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems. Interface to host PC is USB HID protocol with no drivers, calibration or application software on the host.
- Protective Glass - single anti-reflection coating for perfect visibility, premium toughened glass for security.
- Automatic Touch Detection - detect and switch automatically between interaction from a finger, eraser or pen device (supported by Microsoft Office 2013, DisplayNote NEC Edition).
- Special Characteristics - Carbon footprint meter; DICOM support; NaViSet Administrator 2; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 496 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Human Sensor
|Display diagonal||2.13 m (84")|
|Display resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Display brightness||500 cd/m²|
|HD type||4K Ultra HD|
|Response time||12 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1400:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Active display area (W x H)||1860 x 1046 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 3840 x 2160|
|Supported video modes||480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|HDMI ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|USB ports quantity||2|
|TV tuner integrated||No|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||400 x 400 mm|
|Number of speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||20 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||340 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Thin client installed||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Display viewable area (HxV)||1860 x 1046 mm|
|LED backlighting type||Edge-LED|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|