The new ultra slim X464UNV-2 features a 5.6 mm bezel to create impressive high resolution videowalls with barely visible bezels. New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC's new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations.
The perfect picture quality and high product reliability make the X464UNV-2 an ideal solution for retail signage, control room applications, transport installations and the rental market.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs - featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming - enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Auto Tile Matrix - for a complete auto set up for videowalls. Save time and cost by configuring one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Frame Comp - supports a seamless appearance and shows the content without any interruption, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the wall.
- Unique NEC heat management - enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Frame Comp; HTTP Server; Image flip; Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC); NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; Super slim bezel with 5.7 mm between contents and 5.5 mm bezel width; TileMatrix; User readable log function; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 96 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A; Human Sensor
|Display diagonal||116.8 cm (46")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||500 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||3500:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Active display area (W x H)||1018.1 x 572.7 mm|
|Display diagonal (metric)||117 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160, 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Supported video modes||1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Infrared data port||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||300 x 300 mm|
|Certification||C-tick; CE; Energy Star 6.0; FCC Class B; PSB; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Power consumption (typical)||115 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Thin client installed||No|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Cables included||AC, DisplayPort, LAN (RJ-45)|
|Quick start guide||Yes|