NEC is ushering in a new era of visual experience with the MultiSync® X651UHD. The display sets new standards in image quality by providing a 65 inch (164 cm) canvas with Ultra High Definition (UHD) guaranteed to capture undivided attention of spectators and viewers. Loaded with innovative features and high end components, this model delivers a complete package for all kinds of demanding professional applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty application from control rooms to CAD/CAM, from medical review to professional conferencing, from creative multimedia design to life size digital signage.
- Stunning "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing - delivered by an Ultra High Definition (3,840 x 2,160) Professional LED backlit S-IPS panel.
- Enhanced imaging performance - advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters for full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via Spectraview Engine.
- Reliable colour reproduction - due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation - with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Flexible multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation - featuring a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Perfectly Scaled - content with lower resolution (e.g. FullHD) can be upscaled to UHD by a bi-cubic 4x4 pixel interpolation algorithm to achieve smooth colours and clear edges.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
|Display diagonal||165.1 cm (65")|
|Display resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Display brightness||450 cd/m²|
|HD type||4K Ultra HD|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1300:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Display diagonal (metric)||164 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160, 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1360 x 768 (WXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|HDMI ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|DVI-D ports quantity||2|
|Audio (L,R) out||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Infrared data port||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|VESA mounting interfaces||400 x 400 mm|
|Certification||C-tick; CE; FCC Class B; PSB; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Number of speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||20 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||61 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Thin client installed||No|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Cables included||AC, DisplayPort|
|Quick start guide||Yes|