Enjoy stylish, compact comfort and reliable wireless freedom at your fingertips. Curve it comfortably for use. Then smoothly glide your finger up or down the scroll pad to navigate through a page and the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse responds precisely to the speed of your movement. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology. While giving a presentation or surfing the Internet, roam 30 feet away and retain reliable wireless control of your computer. When you pack up and go, you'll travel in style. Keep the tiny transceiver plugged into your computer's USB port, or tuck it into the underside of the mouse. Flatten the Arc Touch Mouse to turn it off, and slip it into your pocket or bag as easily as a cell phone.
- Flexible Design
- Curve for comfort, flatten to pack. A perfect fit for your hand and
your mobile lifestyle.
- Power On and Off
- Curve to turn on. Flatten to turn off. No button to switch. A green
light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save
- Touch to Scroll
- Click. Tap. Flick. Control. Quickly brush up or down with your
finger to flick into hyperfast vertical scrolling for smooth, intuitive
navigation. Scroll slowly with a gentle swipe or quickly with a flick of
the finger, then tap to stop.
- BlueTrack Technology
- Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of
optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually
- Perfectly Portable
- Nano transceiver magnetically attaches to the bottom of the mouse
for wireless freedom.
- Reliable 2.4-GHz Wireless
- Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a
reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range, with virtually no
- Experience comfortable use in your right or left hand.
- Device Stage
- Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product
information, registration, settings, and more for popular devices such
as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard, and webcam
- More Than Six Months of Battery Life
- Use your mouse for more than six months without having to change
batteries. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low.
- Computer/Operating System
- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one
of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
(excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Hard Drive
- USB only
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries required