Introducing the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 for Windows, Android and iOS-a stylish, backlit keyboard with one touch easy-switching between your PC, tablet, and smartphone.
Laser-etched backlit keys
- Type easily in low light and even in the dark. Back
lighting ensures the keys are sharp, bright and always easy to read in
any light. Only the key characters are illuminated, so you see just
what you need to see without distraction.
Hand proximity detection
- A motion sensor detects your hands as they approach the
keyboard and turns the backlight on/off to help you save power when you
are not typing.
Reliable Bluetooth connection
- Pair the keyboard with your PC, tablet and smartphone
easily over Bluetooth. The fast, reliable
connection allows you to move and type on the keyboard anywhere within
30 feet (9 meters) of your Bluetooth devices.
- The illumination automatically adjusts to suit the light
conditions so the darker the room, the more intense the illumination.
You can also manually adjust the brightness of the key illumination
using the FN+F8/F9 keys.
- Press one button to switch in a second between your Bluetooth devices.
Logitech easy-switch with Bluetooth technology
allows you to quickly toggle between typing an email on your
Windows PC, to taking notes on your Apple iPad, to replying to
a text on your Android smartphone.
- The keyboard case is real, brushed aluminum with a
high-grade finish to complement the design, look and feel of
today’s trendiest PCs, Ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones.
Compact and wireless
- The minimalist, cable-free design takes up much less space
on your desk than a full-size keyboard. It also means you can take your
keyboard wherever you go with your Ultrabook, tablet or smartphone.
- Forget about having to change batteries. With USB
rechargability, you’ll never run out of power. Easily top up
your keyboard with the convenient USB cable and continue to work.
You’ll enjoy between 10 days and up to a year of power,
depending on the intensity of illumination and time spent typing.
Designed for Windows 8, compatible with Android and iOS
- This keyboard has specific keys to help you easily navigate
the new Windows 8 style user interface. The Windows 8 Start key
provides an easy way to get back to your start screen. The App
Switching FN key allows you to quickly toggle between your open apps.
Although it was specially designed for Windows 8, this keyboard also
works well with Windows 7, iOS and Android operating systems.
Logitech Incurve keys
- Type comfortably thanks to the unique Logitech keycap
design. The concave key surface complements the natural profile of your
fingertips and helps you better locate each key for an improved typing
experience. The key edges are also softly rounded so your fingertips
glide smoothly from key to key.
- The On/Off switch on the right side panel helps you
conserve power when the keyboard is not in use. There is also a battery
indicator light which flashes red when you need to power up and turns
solid green when the keyboard is fully charged.
Logitech PerfectStroke key system
- The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing force
evenly across the key surfaces making every keystroke silent, natural
and fluid—even if you strike the edge of a key.