Simplicity at your fingertips.
The only thing worse than data trapped on paper is information trapped in your computer. With the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner, collecting, managing, and distributing information is simple. Kodak's Smart Touch functionality replaces complicated multi-step scanning processes with one-touch simplicity. So, you get compact with a huge impact. Create email attachments, picture files, and searchable PDFs-and get your documents to the cloud, so they can be accessed wherever you are. And, the USB-powered capability lets you bring all this functionality with you, wherever you go. Capture, process, and send information effortlessly. Free your information and your base of operations with the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner.
9 great things you can do with the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner to get ahead:
1. Save time-Kodak's Smart Touch performs multiple-step scanning and organizing operations automatically.
2. Save space-compact, highly portable design takes up less desk space.
3. USB-powered-the power of a desktop scanner meets the flexibility of a mobile scanner.
4. Office friendly -compatible with most scanning software.
5. Make great images-Kodak's Perfect Page document imaging is built in-just press the button and get great images with bright colors and crisp text.
6. Scan it all-20-sheet automatic document feeder handles business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards.
7. Stay in contact-easily edit and synchronize business card information with your contact applications.
8. Get peace of mind-our three-year limited warranty supports Kodak's commitment to superior workmanship.
9. Remotely manage -available KODAK Asset Management Software allows for remote management of select KODAK Scanners on your network (visit kodak.com/go/AssetManagement).
215.9 x 1524 mm
600 x 600 DPI
Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity : 20 sheets
Maximum scan area (ADF) : 216 x 1524 mm
30 - 398 g/m²
79 mm (3.11 inches)
290 mm (11.42 inches)
107 mm (4.21 inches)
1.315 kg (2.90 lb)
WINDOWS XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit)\nWINDOWS VISTA SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)\nWINDOWS 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)