Reduce the risk of data leakage, data theft and unauthorized uploads with a software-free solution that physically blocks USB ports from unauthorized access. The Kensington USB Port Lock with Cable Guard - Rectangular has the ability to block multiple adjacent ports, one with an active USB device such as keyboard or mouse with one lock, allowing continued secure use of authorized USB devices.
- USB lock prevents unauthorized data transfer through USB ports, reducing the risk of data leakage, data theft, computer viruses and malware by physically locking and blocking the USB Ports.
- Just plug into the USB port and push the button to lock. No technical experience necessary.
- One USB Cable Guard captures and locks in a USB Cable (for a keyboard or mouse) in a port adjacent to a USB Port Lock
- A USB Port Block used with a single USB Port Lock prevents access to adjacent ports with either vertical or horizontal orientation
- If you already have encryption software in place, the added layer of physical security is additional insurance against data theft
- The USB Cable Guard used with the USB Port Lock allows secured use of an authorized USB device by capturing the device´s cable and locking it into the USB port
- Physically protects valuable data without the complication, installation, maintenance, and upgrade costs of software
- Stop thieves before the start with a visible sign that you´re being protected
- Near universally compatible, they fit into the USB ports of most devices but we strongly recommend asking for a sample to ensure a proper fit
|Colour of product||Black, Red|
|Lock type||Flat key|
|Quantity per pack||1|