Within today's fast changing IT world, Windows Server 2012 R2 is designed to provide customers an "all-in-one" server and datacenter platform to optimize and manage daily business easier and more cost-effective.
In comparison to its predecessor Windows Server 2012 the new Server operating system delivers many enhancements:
- A proven, enterprise-class datacenter and cloud platform that can scale up to run the largest workloads while enabling robust recovery options to protect against service outages.
- Automated protection and recovery of assets and cost-effective business continuity on-premises and in the cloud
- Resilient, multi-tenant-aware storage and networking capabilities for a wide range of workloads. It delivers these capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other solutions, through the use of cost-effective FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY hardware.
- Enables mission-critical applications and provides enhanced support for open standards, open source applications and various development languages.
- Provides an operating system platform that empowers the user by granting them access to corporate resources on the devices they choose while protecting critical information
|Software version||2012 R2|