- Integrates servers, SAN storage, networking, I/O and applications into a single chassis;
- Uses standard office power plugs with 100 - 240 V, so you do not need a data center to take command of your data;
- Featuring the BladeCenter Start Now Advisor, making it easy to set up servers, SAN storage, network switches and SAN switches, all from a single console;
- Flexible modular technology integrates Intel®, AMD Opteron, or POWER processor-based blade servers supporting a wide range of operating systems;
- Comes with management tools that are open and easily integrated, allowing you to focus on your business, not your IT;
- Helps build greener IT infrastructures with powerful IBM Cool Blue technology, and a portfolio of products and tools to help customers plan, manage and control power and cooling.
BladeCenter S offers a broad range of storage and networking options integrated into the chassis to simplify infrastructure complexity and manageability while helping lower total cost of ownership.
The BladeCenter S Office Enablement Kit is the ideal way to deploy BladeCenter S into your everyday office. The kit enables several office-friendly features such as the built-in Acoustical Module, a front locking door, 33% or 4U available for expansion or for your other IT and optional contaminants filter.
|Supported motherboard form factors||ATX|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Power supply included||Yes|
|Power supply||1450 W|
|Supported hard disk drive sizes||63.5, 88.9 mm (2.5, 3.5 ")|