- Innovative design, optimized for performance and reliability.
- Wide range of business-critical applications, including cloud computing, virtual desktop, and business analytics.
- Optimized for cloud computing and virtualization.
- Outstanding reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) for an improved business environment.
- Easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage.
The versatile IBM System x3650 M4 blends outstanding uptime and performance for business-critical workloads, including cloud computing, virtual desktop and business analytics. The powerful server offers an energy-smart and easy-to-use rack solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help manage risks. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 series processors, advanced memory support, and greater disk capacity for businesses requiring ample storage, the x3650 M4 offers balanced performance and density. Additionally, as the first x86 server to achieve the TPC-C benchmark, virtualized (1 M TPM),1 the x3650 M4 is optimized for cloud computing and virtualization applications.
Xeon® Quad-Core E5-2637v2 3.50 GHz
Serial ATA III, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
RAID levels : 0, 1, 10
Hard drive interface : Serial ATA III, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
RAID support : Yes
USB 2.0 ports quantity : 6
Redundant power supply (RPS) support : Yes
44.5 cm (17.52 inches)
74.6 cm (29.37 inches)
8.6 cm (3.39 inches)