1080° Force Feedback base featuring an industrial-class brushless motor
Industrial-class brushless motor
Super smooth and seamless Force Feedback effect, ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects
New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism
Smooth and seamless efforts - Super silent system
High-precision racing wheel
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology technology, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor: precision won't decrease over time.
- 16-bit resolution, i.e. 65,536 values on the steering.
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°.
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
Detachable RACING GT STYLE wheel
Official PlayStation®4 buttons included (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS)
Access the new social features by instantly switching between the game and the system, at any time
- Realistic: 11" / 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes.
- Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel's entire circumference.
- Weighs around2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg, for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback.
2 large fixed paddle shifters on the racing wheel
- 5" / 13 cm high paddle shifters.
- 100% metal.
- Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 10,000,000 activations.
Comprehensive driving gear
13 action buttons (including 2 on base) + 1 D-Pad
Detachable racing wheel featuring the Thrustmaster Quick Release system
Switch racing wheels easily
- Official licensed PS4T / PS3T with automatic recognition by the PS4T system.
- PS4T/PS3T sliding switch for optimum compatibility on both systems.
- Also PC compatible.
Robust and versatile attachment system
Compatible with all mounts (desks/tables/cockpits/etc.)
Fully adjustable metal pedals included
- Metal pedals with long range of travel.
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
- Pedals fully adjustable in height and spacing for 6 possible positions for each pedal.
|Device type||Wheel + Pedals|
|Gaming platforms supported||PC, Playstation 3, PlayStation 4|
|Gaming control function keys||D-pad|
|Device interface||USB 2.0|
|Colour of product||Black|