Input (Xid) standard built into the gamepad Instantly recognized in Windows®, PC games,
- Plug & Play: just plug it in, and you're ready to go: nothing to install.
- Games for Windows® releases and Onlive®: all buttons and axes are allocated to relevant features and actions in recent games - no setup required.
Ultra-precise mini-sticks clad in genuine rubber, with textured non-slip grip:
- Optimized precision (2 times greater than that provided by other gamepads on the market).
- 2 non-slip mini-sticks clad in textured rubber, for optimal handling and comfort.
Streamlined design ensuring optimum, comfortable grip and quick access to all features
- Left mini-stick located towards the top (for direct access with left thumb).
- Right mini-stick located further down (for direct access with right thumb).
- Cross-shaped D-pad located in the lower left section (for direct access with left thumb).
- Perfectly situated buttons.
Rubber textured mini-sticks and textured rear grip
- Optimized handling and comfort.
2 long, curved progressive triggers
- Enhanced precision and control.
1 cross-shaped D-pad
- Better precision in all 8 directions.
12 digital action buttons + 1 Windows® Live shortcut button
PC compatible, and Plug & Play* in Windows® XP, Vista, 7 & 8
|Gaming platforms supported||PC|
|Gaming control technology||Analogue / Digital|
|Gaming control function keys||Back, D-pad, Start|
|Colour of product||White|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Plug and Play||Yes|