The 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch lets you manage two PC's with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PC's with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PC's instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers.
- PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse emulation.
- 2-Port KVM switch in compact size design with 2 sets of 3 to 1 KVM Cables.
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more.
- Support High Video Quality, up to 300MHz 2048 x 1536 VGA, or up to 800 x 600 SVGA resolution
- No software required, easy PC selection via Push Button and Hot-Key Commands.
- Support DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Netware, Unix, Linux and more.
- Hot-Plug feature, add PC or remove the connected PC for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PC's.
- Auto-Scan Mode for monitoring PC's.
- Keyboard status restored when switching between PC's.
- LED display for easy status monitoring.
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation.
- Computer Connections :
- KVM Cable :
2 Sets of 1.2M (4ft) KVM Cables
- Cable Interface (All Male)
- To Console: 1 x VGA/SVGA HDB 15-pin
- To PC: 1 x PS/2 Type 6-pin Mini Din 1 x PS/2 Type 6-pin Mini Din 1 x VGA/SVGA HDB 15-pin
- Console (All Female) : 1 x PS/2 Mouse 6-pin Mini Din 1 x PS/2 Keyboard 6-pin Mini Din 1 x VGA/SVGA HDB 15-pin
- Port Selection : Push Buttons or Hot-Key Commands
- Auto-Scan Interval : 10 seconds
- Keyboard State : Saved and Restored
- Power Type : Bus-Powered
- Dimensions : 95 x 65 x 30 mm (3.7 x 2.6 x 1.2 in.)
: 85 g (3 oz