Uses standard and adhesive-backed paper
- As the TM-L90 Liner-free works with both standard thermal receipt paper
and NCR liner-free label paper, users only need one greyscale printer model
for receipts and order labels. Advanced graphic printing capabilities allow
for highly customized layouts for receipts and labels. Logos and promotional
messages can be added with ease.
Easy media switching
- It is compatible with 40 and 80mm paper widths. Users can quickly and
easily switch the media without changing the application, as the printer
automatically detects paper width.
- The printer's sensor for media with black marks enables it to cut the
receipt between areas of adhesive. However, it can also be set up to cut
through adhesive areas, which saves paper. To further reduce paper
consumption, the automatic top margin reduction function prints the top of
the next receipt before cutting the current one when printing continues
after auto cutting.
Reduces bills and environmental impact
- The power-efficient TM-L90 Liner-free is qualified by ENERGY STAR when
used with Epson's PS180 power supply.
- Users can position the printer in the most convenient spot, thanks to a
choice of vertical, horizontal or wall-mounted (using optional bracket)
installation. It comes with a built-in USB interface in addition to the
||Thermal line printing
||95 Alphanumeric, 37 International, 128 x 11 Graphic
||203 dpi x 203 dpi
||Liner-free label, Receipt
|Paper size roll paper
||79.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 102.00 mm, 40.00 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 102.00 mm
||Drawer kick-out, USB 2.0 Type B
||Operation: 52 dB (A)