Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5" cabled or hot-plug HDD.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller compared to the previous-generation PowerEdge R220 equipped with PERC8.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates - up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
Choose Dell's premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Core i3-6100 3.70 GHz
Hard drive interface : SATA
RAID support : Yes
RAID levels : 0, 1, 5, 10, 50
Intel HD Graphics 530
USB 2.0 ports quantity : 2
PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots : 1
Rack mounting : Yes
43.4 cm (17.09 inches)
49.5 cm (19.49 inches)
4.28 cm (1.69 inches)