Experience the advantages of Dell ProSupport Plus
You and your employees need to feel secure in your selection of end-user hardware. Your end users are entrusted with your business strategy, and they need access to expert support to keep up with business momentum.
With access to the right support for mixed environments, your IT staff and Dell can set the stage for greater growth and innovation by ensuring that all software and hardware vendors are actively participating in the resolution of problems, conquering the complexity you now face.
ProSupport Plus includes:
- 24x7 priority access to hardware and software experts.
- Next business day onsite repair after remote diagnosis.
- Proactive monitoring, automated issue detection, failure
- prevention, notifications and case creation enabled by SupportAssist.
- Repair for accidental damages caused by surges, drops or spills.
- Keeping a hard drive after replacement to ensure data security.
Let Dell help you proactively monitor your PCs and tablets to keep them optimized and
running at peak performance with ProSupport Plus. Some ProSupport features are
not available on all products.
|Number of years||3 year(s)|
|Service time (days x hours)||7x24|
|Compatibility||DELL PowerEdge T130|