- Quality keyed lock with pivot
- Super-strong, steel composite cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 6ft cable
- Easy to connect and use for hardware physical security while in the office or when traveling
- Advanced design guards against tampering
- Provides 90o cable connection for added security
- Fits most Dell laptops, desktops, monitors, projectors, printers, and cloud computing clients
- Hardware must have K-slot security slot built in to support use of this lock
- 3-Year warranty.
Secure your Dell computers and IT hardware with the DellT Premium Keyed Lock. You can count on features like a T-bar locking mechanism, carbon-strengthened 5mm steel cable, and a tamper resistant lock head for the ultimate connection between lock and computer. The T-bar attaches to the industry-standard Kensington 'K-slot' security slot found in the majority of Dell computers and hardware. The cable wraps around any fixed item such as desks or office furniture to keep your lock and hardware in place.
Keys can be replaced if lost. To enable this added feature your keys must be registered at the Kensington Register Retrieve website. Please register your Dell Lock at the Register Retrieve site upon receipt of your lock.
A physical lock is your first line of defense against stolen hardware, lost productivity, and compromised sensitive data. Use a DellT Premium Keyed Lock to secure all your valuable IT equipment: notebook and desktop computers, displays, printers, projectors, and any other hardware that features the 'K-slot' security slot.
|Cable length||1.8 m|
|Colour of product||Black|