Manage your network
Apply legacy management capabilities to well-established 10/100Base-T technology for small-environment networking.
- Not as fast as Gigabit switching, the 3500 Series offers versatile remote management using an industry-standard CLI, embedded web interface or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management application.
- This well-established wiring closet solution features a resilient Ethernet stacking capability and offers both end-user connectivity and uplinks to faster networks.
- For temperature-constrained wiring closets, the 3500 operates at low power, helping to reduce cooling needs and operating costs.
Deploy with confidence
Protect your managed 10/100Base-T network with powerful security features and support of open industry standards. These include:
- Advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3-trusted mode)
- Multiple Spanning Trees
- IP multicast support
- Dynamic Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Dynamic VLAN configurations
- Port mirroring
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- LLDP-MED and Voice VLAN for VoIP traffic detection and prioritization
Network management made easy
With a redesigned interface, new capabilities and support for the Dell family of network switches, OpenManageT Network Manager can help make it easier than ever to manage your Dell network infrastructure.
- No charge with support for up to ten (10) managed Dell switches or switch stacks.
- A web-based user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable
- Traffic Flow Analysis to help you maintain optimum performance configurations
- ProScan configuration audit to help you pinpoint and correct configuration issues
- Active performance monitors to help you customize performance monitoring
- Resource Discovery Wizard to simplify discovery of IP-based network elements
- Resource management enables easy configuration of Dell switches
Build the right-sized managed 10/100Base-T network
Choose from four models of PowerConnect 3500 switches, including two Power over Ethernet (PoE) versions, to serve your specific needs.
- Easily scale your network with Ethernet stacking capability that enables you to add more switches then configure and manage them as a single logical unit.
- Connect distant networks, such as branch and remote offices, with two additional GbE uplinks and two SFP slots for fiber media support in each switch.
- Extend the life of your legacy network with a fully managed 10/100Base-T switching solution.
Protect your hardware investment
PowerConnect switches not only provide the quality, reliability and capability you expect from Dell, but also the peace of mind that guarantees Basic Hardware for life with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. It guarantees Basic Hardware Service (hardware repair or replacement) for as long as you own your PowerConnect 3500 Series switch.
Global services and support
Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team delivers distinctive capabilities, including full data migration solutions to facilitate consolidation from multiple file systems. Dell takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives, and uses established delivery methods, local talent and in-depth domain knowledge to help lower your total cost of ownership.
Web-based management : Yes
MAC address table : 8000 entries
Management protocols : CLI, Telnet, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, RMON, TFTP, BootP/DHCP, LLDP-MED
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ad
Colour of product : Black