The PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a ruggedized cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless SystemT, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The PM9500 series offers a model with a display and 4 configurable keys to increase the interactivity between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Soft white light illumination
- Available with optional display and 4-keys
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Networking and seamless roaming
- High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
- Datalogic's MotionixT motion-sensing technology
- Datalogic's 3GLT (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
|Matrix (2D) barcodes supported||Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, QR Code|
|Tilt reading angle||0 - 360°|
|Pitch reading angle||-40 - 40°|
|Yaw reading angle||-40 - 40°|
|Connectivity technology||Wired & Wireless|
|Interface||RS485 + RS232|
|Operating frequency||433 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black, Yellow|
|International Protection (IP) code||IP65|
|Protection features||Shock resistant, Water resistant|
|Display resolution||48 x 132 pixels|
|Power source type||Battery|
|Number of batteries supported||1|
|Battery capacity||2150 mAh|
|Number of reads per charge||30000|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-20 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|