The mydlinkT Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to 9 network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlinkT cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses.
The DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Cloud Camera is a mydlinkT-enabled IP surveillance camera that lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. It helps you keep an eye on your home or office, even when you're away.
The DCS-2330L HD Wireless N Day/Night Outdoor Cloud Camera is the perfect solution for monitoring an outdoor area 24 hours a day from anywhere. This mydlinkT-enabled network camera is built to last with rugged metal housing, while the megapixel image sensor and infrared night vision give you high-quality resolutions up to 720p HD - even in complete darkness.
The DCS-5020L Wireless N Day & Night Pan/Tilt Cloud Camera is a day/night network camera that easily connects to your existing home network for remote viewing on a range of mobile devices.
- The easiest way to home monitoring : With the mydlinkT Network Video Recorder it has never been easier to create a complete monitoring system for your home or small business. Unlike other solutions that require users to change their network settings to access their NVR from the Internet, the DNR-322L is simple to manage and access. Simply run the installation CD, assign your NVR to your mydlinkT account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-322L will even automatically discover your D-Link cameras in your network for you.
- A complete and flexible security solution : The DNR-322L is the perfect solution for small businesses or people that travel and need to leave their properties unattended for long periods of time. With 2 bays for standard, inexpensive Hard Drives, you can choose the recording capacity that best suits your needs. For example, two 3TB hard drives can store high-quality audio and video from four DCS-942L cameras for up to 6 weeks. The DNR-322L can be set up to record only during certain periods of time (for example, at night or during the weekends), or based on events, like on motion detection, so the recording capacity can be extended much longer.
- Versatile monitoring : Users have a variety of options for viewing and organising camera footage on-screen. If multiple cameras have been set up in a property, users can simply drag and drop video from selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are clearly displayed for easy reference. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
- Secure storage : User accounts can be set up to limit access to the NVR or assign different access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. For added security (for example to protect business premises) the recorded footage can be backed up to external storage on a different location. The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded video onto two separate hard drives. So your video is safe even if one of the Hard Drives fails.
- Extensive recording functionality : The mydlinkT Network Video Recorder's interface allows for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
- D-Link GreenT : The Network Video Recorder with mydlinkT is part of D-Link GreenT, D-Link's programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the Hard Drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the DNR-322L will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the Hard Drives' temperature.