D-Link's DWR-932 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot 150 Mbps allows you to connect and share super-fast 4G LTE mobile Internet with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, allowing you to stream music/videos, play online games, download and upload files on multiple devices from anywhere at higher speeds.
- Connect : Connect your high-speed mobile broadband connection to multiple Wi-Fi devices such as smartphones, tablets and notebook computers
- Protect : A built-in firewall protects against attacks over the Internet, and industry-standard WPA/WPA2 security prevents unauthorised access to your network
- Size : Small enough to fit in your pocket with high-capacity rechargeable battery, lets you work and play for longer on the go
- Share With Others : The portable size and battery powered enabled you to share your connection anywhere. Share a single mobile Internet connection with your friends or colleagues to send and receive e-mail, surf the Internet or make VoIP calls, on multiple devices, all at the same time.
- Connect Anywhere : Simply insert your data-enabled SIM card and share you Internet to let your family and friends stay connected. Ideal for business trips to share an Internet connection during a meeting or while travelling, allowing you to provide all your travel companions Internet access whether, they're using a laptop or a mobile device.
- Flexible Usage : The DWR-932 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot 150 Mbps gives you instant connectivity in a powerful yet portable device that fits easily into your pocket, wherever you go. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you create a secure Wi-Fi network with just the touch of a button. The rechargeable 2020 mAh Li-on battery allows you to stay connected for longer periods of time and it's plug-and-play with no complicated software to install. Getting online with the DWR-932 Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot 150 Mbps is quick, easy and convenient.
- Connectivity : Uses a SIM card to connect to the 4G LTE mobile Internet
Compatible with 802.11n/g/b devices
Dual-purpose micro-USB port for easy charging and 4G LTE modem mode
- Portability : Up to 4 hours of battery life in one charge so you stay connected for longer
Portable design is small enough to fit in your pockets to take with you wherever you go
- Security : WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi security protocols provide the latest in wireless security
Built-in firewall blocks unauthorised connections
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for one-touch secure setup with other devices
- Compatibility : 4G LTE modem mode works with MacOS, Windows or Linux-based computers4
4. Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, Mac OS X (10.6 or above) or Linux Kernel 2.6.x
- Frequency Support1
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA: 2100/900 MHz FDD-LTE: Band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 or TDD-LTE: Band 38
- LTE output power class: 23 dBm (class 3)
- Data Throughput2
- Downlink up to 150 Mbps
- Uplink up to 50 Mbps
- WPA/WPA2 PSK Auto (TKIP/AES)
- WPS Push-Button Connection
- Advanced Functions
- Built-in firewall
- Built-in NAT
- 802.11n/g/b wireless LAN
- 6-pin USIM card interface
- Micro-USB port
- DL MIMO (2x2)
- 1 x internal Wi-Fi antenna
- Network type
- Signal strength
- Roaming status
- SMS & SMS status
- Internet connection status
- Battery status
- Wi-Fi & security status
- Wi-Fi clients
- DC 5 V/1 A ± 5%
- 2020 mAh Li-ion battery
- 73 x 73 x 15 mm (2.87 x 2.87 x .59 in)
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature
- -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating Humidity
- 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
1. Supported frequency band is dependent upon regional hardware version.
2. Data rates are theoretical. Data transfer rate depends on network capacity and signal strength.
3. Please check regional mobile operators for 4G LTE/3G mobile Internet availability.