Performance without Compromise
Using the latest generation of Wireless N technology, the DWL-6600AP delivers great wireless performance and coverage in a compact design.
- Broadcast on 32 SSIDs Simultaneously : Supports up to 32 SSIDs, 16 per radio, including Station Isolation
- Smart Design : The DWL-6600AP has an discrete design, similar in look to a smoke detector, so that it can be mounted easily onto any wall or ceiling without looking out of place in a office or home. DWL-6600AP comes with a choice of fire regulations compliant plenum-rated (DWL-6600AP) or non-plenum (DWL-6600AP/PC) housing.
- Managed using D-Link's Wireless Controller or Unified Wireless Switch : All D-Link's Unified Wireless Access Points can be managed using D-Link's Wireless Controller or Unified Switch.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless : Supports up to 300Mbps for the 5Ghz band and up to 300Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band
- Fast seamless roaming : Combining the DWL-6600AP with a Unified Wireless Switch or Controller allows you to create a wireless network that enables people to move freely around a building without losing connectivity.
- Secure and Green Design : The DWL-6600AP has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn't needed, saving power and increasing network security.
- Versatility built as Standard : Whether you intend to use a single Access Point or roll out a large corporate network, the DWL-6600AP coupled with a D-Link Wireless Controller or Switch makes managing your wireless network simple.
- Wi-Fi Interface : 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4/5.0 GHz
- LAN Interface : 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Console : RJ-45
- Antenna : 2x2 MIMO embedded antenna with 4 external antenna connectors
- Power Method : IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet or external power adapter
- Wireless Frequency
- 802.11n: 2.4 to 2.497 GHz and 4.9 to 5.85 GHz
- 802.11b/g: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- 802.11a: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz and 5.725 to 5.825 GHz
- Data Transfer Rate
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps-130 Mbps (20 MHz), 6.5 MHz-300 Mbps (40 Mbps)
- 802.11a/g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps
- 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 Mbps
- System Management
- HTTP/HTTPS Web-based User Interface
- SNMP, SSH, Telnet Command Line
- 16 SSID per frequency band, 32 SSID per AP
- Station Isolation
- Wireless Security
- Dynamic WEP
- WPA Personal/ Enterprise
- WPA2 Personal/ Enterprise
- Detection & Prevention : Rogue and Valid AP Classification
- Authentication :
- MAC Address Filtering
- DC Power Input : 12 V 1 A (power adapter not included)
- Dimensions : 156 x 77.5 mm (6.14"x 3.05")
- Weight : 0.5kg (1.1 lbs)