- D-Link Unified Services Routers are secure, high performance networking solutions that address the growing needs of small and medium businesses. The integrated high-speed IEEE 802.11n wireless technology in the DSR-150N, DSR-250N and DSR-500N routers offers comparable performance to traditional wired networks, but with fewer limitations. Each router provides optimal network security via features such as Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnels, IP Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP), and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). These routers also allow you to empower your road warriors with clientless remote access anywhere and anytime using SSL VPN tunnels.
Reliable Internet Connectivity
- The DSR-500/500N include dual-WAN Gigabit Ethernet ports that provide policy-based service management to ensure maximum productivity for your business operations. The failover feature maintains data traffic without disconnecting when a landline connection is lost. The Outbound Load Balancing feature adjusts outgoing traffic across two WAN interfaces and optimizes system performance, resulting in high availability. The second WAN port can be configured as a DMZ port, allowing you to isolate servers from your LAN.
Superior Wireless Performance
- Designed to deliver superior wireless performance, the DSR-150N, DSR-250N and DSR-500N include 802.11b/g/n support allowing for operation on the 2.4 GHz wireless LAN radio band. Multiple In Multiple Out (MIMO) technology allows the DSR-150N, DSR-250N and DSR-500N to provide high data rates and a wide wireless coverage area with minimized "dead spots."
Robust VPN Features
- A full featured virtual private network (VPN) provides your mobile workers and branch offices with a secure link to your internal network. The DSR-150/150N, DSR-250/250N and DSR-500/500N are capable of simultaneously managing 1, 5 or 10 Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN tunnels respectively, empowering your mobile users by providing remote access to a central corporate network. Site-to-site VPN tunnels use IP Security (IPSec) Protocol, Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) to facilitate branch office connectivity through encrypted virtual links. The DSR-150/150N supports up to 10 simultaneous VPN tunnels, the DSR-250/250N supports up to 25 simultaneous VPN tunnels, and the DSR-500/500N supports up to 35 VPN tunnels.
Efficient Green Technology
- As a responsible member of the global community, D-Link is devoted to providing ecofriendly products. D-Link Green Wi-Fi and D-Link Green Ethernet features save power and help cut energy costs. The D-Link Green WLAN Scheduler shuts down your wireless network automatically according to a schedule you define, allowing you to turn off your wireless network during off-peak hours, saving energy and keeping your network secure. The D-Link Green Ethernet feature can detect the length of the cables connected to the router and can adjust power usage accordingly to save energy automatically without sacrificing performance. It can also detect if a link is down on a port and automatically puts that port into a sleep mode, reducing the amount of power used. In addition, compliance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directives make D-Link Green certified devices an environmentally responsible choice.
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10, 100 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||8|
|USB ports quantity||1|
|DSL connection type||No|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1Q|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Firewall security||WPA, WPA2, WPS|
|Security algorithms||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||250000h|
|AC input voltage||100-240V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||11.8W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|AC adapter included||Yes|
|User Guide on CD-ROM||Yes|