The mydlink HomeT - Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink Home devices. Use it with mydlink Home sensors to be alerted when your door or window is opened, or when motion is detected in your home1.
It's easy to set up and manage with the mydlink Home app3, and connects to your existing router. Whether you are at home or away, push notifications will alert you whenever a sensor is triggered. What's more, it works with other mydlink Home devices to enable you to create a smart home without complicated set up, installation costs or monthly subscription charges.
1 Requires mydlinkT Home - Connected Home Hub (DCH-G020) which is not included with this product.
2 Please refer to the information on the mydlink Home app page on the App Store or Google play to check whether your device is compatible.
- Set up, control, monitor and protect your home : The mydlink Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink home devices.
- 2 x Fast Ethernet ports : Plug into your home router and also provide Internet connectivity to your smart TV, DVD player, PC, game console or network storage.
- Network Protocols
- ARP, ICMP
- IPv4 and IPv6
- DHCP client
- NTP client
- 868.40 MHz (Europe / China / Singapore / South Africa)
- 908.40 MHz (United States / Canada / Mexico / Chile)
- 916.00 MHz (Israel)
- 919.80 MHz (Hong Kong)
- 921.40 MHz (Australia / New Zealand / Brazil)
- 922.50/923.90/926.30 MHz (Taiwan / JP)
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- AP mode
- USB 2.0
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet
- WPS & Z-Wave pairing / unpairing
- LED : Status
- 100 x 100 x 110 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 4.33 inches)