The DAP-3320 Wireless PoE Outdoor Access point is the ideal solution for expanding the coverage and signal strength of any wireless network. Built to withstand outdoor environments, the DAP-3320 also excels in connecting separate networks that cannot be joined using physical wiring.
- Flexible Operation : Configure to use as an access point, a wireless distribution System (WDS) with access point, a WDS bridge or a wireless client
- Full Featured Security : Includes industry standard wireless encryption along with support for multiple SSIDs and VLANs, allowing for complete control over network access
- Rugged Construction : IP55 weatherproof housing and weathershield2 makes the DAP-3320 ideal for demanding networking environments
- Convenient Design : Built for outdoor use, the DAP-3320 has an IP552 weatherproof housing that protects it from weather. In addition, the DAP-3320 is powered by PoE which allows for convenient installation, especially in places where a power supply is not available.
- Simplified outdoor connectivity :
Low cost Outdoor Access Point, with high power radio design the DAP-3320 is ideal for providing wireless connectivity between two locations.
- Broadcast on 8 SSIDs Simultaneously :
Supports up to 8 SSIDs per Band that can logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform.
- 2.4Ghz Single-Band Wireless : The built-in 2 dBi omnidirectional antenna ensures that wireless signal will cover a wide area.
- Free Wireless AP Controller software :
D-Link's free Central Wifi Manager is a cloud enabled wireless Access Point management tool, designed to allow you to create and manage multi-site, multi-tenancy wireless networks.
- Manage up to 1000 APs :
Manage up to 1000 Access Points located around the world from one virtual controller residing in your network or in the cloud.
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- Reset Button
- 10/100BaseT PoE Ethernet Port
- Grounding Wire Connector
- LED : Power
- Antenna : 2 dBi Antenna
- Wireless Frequency : 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transmit Power Ouput : 29.55 dBm (901 mW)1
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3af
- Operation Mode
- WDS with AP
- Wireless Client
- Network Management
- Web Browser Interface
- HTTP, Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
- Telnet, Secure Shell (SSH)
- D-Link Central WiFiManager
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Traffic Control
- AP Array Security
- WEP 64/128 bit Encryption
- SSID Broadcast Disable
- MAC Address Control
- Network Access Protection
- SSID/VLAN : Support for up to 8 SSIDs/VLANs
- Dimensions : 105.43 x 228.6 x 35.86 mm (4.15 x 9.00 x 1.41 inches)
- Weight :
- 370.4 grams (13.07 ounces)
- 384.25 grams (13.55 ounces) with mounting bracket
- Power Input : 48 V, 0.5 A or 802.3af PoE compliant
- Operating: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Surge Protection : 4 kV
- ESD Protection : 15 kV