The latest Cooler Master Silencio FP series introduces all new features to the 120mm cooling fan offerings. Thanks to its Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB), the life expectancy is pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours. Silencio FP's exclusive driver IC assists in making the fan produce ultra-low vibrations and noise while saving more power with very low energy requirements. Its Smart Fan Engine prevents damage with fan jam detection and protection.
- Exclusive LDB design with sealed construction features the highest dustproof level of IP6X and longer lifespan of up to 160,000 hours.
- Patented Silent Driver IC: Ultra-low current to save more power, Lower vibrations to reduce noise.
- Smart Fan Engine: Low starting voltage, Fan jam protection, Auto-resume after blade obstructions are cleared, Polarity proof.
- More accurate RPM feedback via Precise Driver.
- Higher air pressure and lower noise through special sickle blade design.
|Suitable for||Computer case|
|Fan diameter||12 cm|
|Supported processor sockets||No|
|Compatible processor series||No|
|Minimum spin speed||800 RPM|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 RPM|
|Noise level (low speed)||6.5 dB|
|Noise level (high speed)||14 dB|
|Minimum airflow||16.4 cfm|
|Maximum airflow||44 cfm|
|Minimum air pressure||0.47 mmH2O|
|Maximum air pressure||1.69 mmH2O|
|Number of fans||1|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||160000h|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Power consumption (typical)||0.36W|