High-Performance Outdoor Wireless.
The Cisco® Aironet® 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAirT technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access. Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.
|Data transfer rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4/5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Security algorithms||EAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, LEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-40 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-50 - 85 °C|
|Safety||UL 60950, CAN/CSA-C22.2, IEC 60950, EN 60950|
|Certification||FCC part 15.107, 15.109|
EN 301 489-1, -17
FCC Part 15.247, 15.407
FCC Bulletin OET-65C
EN 300 328
EN 301 893
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current||1 A|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) support||Yes|