Angle Finder C clips to the EOS camera eyepiece to make it easier to view the image with low-angle picture taking, or when the camera is on a copy stand. The image is gives is the right way up and the right way round.
The main advantage over Angle Finder B is that Angle Finder C allows the magnification to be switched from 1.25x (full viewfinder image) to 2.5x (centre of image) for precise manual focusing. It is an ideal accessory for use with the new MP-E65mm Macro Photo lens.
- Offers easy viewing for waist-level and
- Ideal for duplication work, copying &
- Two types of adapters allow attachment to
all EOS cameras
- Image is correct way up and right way round
- Magnification can be switched between 1.25x
- Long 19.5mm eye-relief for spectacle wearers
- Rubber eyecup on the eyepiece
- Type: attachable angle-finder with correct
- Magnifications: 1.25x and 2.5x
- Compatible cameras: EOS 5, EOS 50, EOS 50E,
EOS 3 (with Adapter Ed-C); other EOS cameras (with Adapter Ec-C). Adapters
are supplied as standard.
- Optical construction: 10 elements in 7
groups, plus roof prism.
- Exit pupil: 4.5mm diameter (at 1.25x),
2.25mm diameter (at 2.5x). The full viewfinder image can be seen at 1.25x
magnification; only the centre of the image is
- visible at 2.5x magnification.
- Eye relief: 19.5mm
- Dioptric correction: #5 to +3 dioptres
- Magnification switching: side lever
- Revolving action: provided (click-stop every
- Size: 40 x 59.9 x 94.7mm
- Weight: 110g (with Adapter Ec-C)
- Case: dedicated soft black pouch