There are many factors that determine the actual drum life, such as temperature, humidity, type of paper, type of toner used, the number of pages per print job, etc.
- Under ideal conditions, the drum life is estimated to be up to 20,000 pages (20 pages per job) / up to 8,000 pages (1 page per job).
- The actual number of pages that your drum unit will print may be significantly less that this estimate.
- Because we have no control, over the many factors that determine the actual drum life, we cannot guarantee a minimum number of pages that will be printed by your drum.
- For best performance, use only genuine Brother toner.
- The printer should be used only in a clean, dust−free environment with adequate ventilation.