HP's most powerful thin client is the full-featured solution to boost efficiency and performance. Get a responsive, smooth desktop experience from a superfast processor. Robust security options deliver superior data protection. Enable cost-effective, remote IT management - and simplify deployments - with the flexibility of a multi-protocol environment. Multiple monitors expand multitasking.
Fast or faster - your choice.
- Propel performance with powerhouse processing. Work smoother and quicker, with two superfast CPUs to choose from - and brilliant, seamless graphics.
- Count on powerful performance fast enough for the most demanding applications - the Intel® CoreT i5 processor delivers accelerated graphic rendering and multimedia.
- When demanding applications need strong performance and a seamless multimedia experience choose the Intel® Pentium® processor.
Keep business classified.
- Keep your business data safe - lock down sensitive information and meet compliance standards with robust encryption and security options, including fiber NIC, TPM, and Intel® vProT technology.
The versatility of virtual.
- Give IT the advantage of flexibility with a multi-protocol environment. Simplify deployment and manageability - and enable a seamless desktop experience - with the versatility of client virtualization.
- Accelerate network connectivity and streaming applications in densely populated work environments with integrated HP Velocity - it reacts to changing network conditions to maintain high-quality performance.
- Count on a seamless IT experience with the flexibility of a multi-protocol environment - Citrix, Microsoft, VMware or HP Remote Graphics Software.
- Outstanding multitasking efficiency. Expand up to seven monitors to seamlessly control large amounts of data and multiple applications - without reconfiguring open windows.
- Don't stop with the thin client. Create a complete solution that's supported by HP. Choose from a full suite of HP displays, accessories, and software.
- Realize real savings while reducing operating expenses. From less downtime and fewer automatic updates to decreased hardware and operating costs - it adds up to a lower total cost of ownership.
- Make it simple to consolidate configurations and speed up deployments with HP Easy Tools - the solution to get new locations up and running even faster.
- Simplify remote device management - empower IT staff to make the most of their resources. Remotely control thousands of thin client devices to help reduce the need for hardware and software maintenance and upgrades.
Supported by HP.
- Protect your investment with a 3-year worldwide limited warranty - select optional HP Care Pack Services to extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.
|Processor clock speed||2.9 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Core i5|
|L3 cache||6 MB|
|Total storage capacity||16 GB|
|Storage drive interface||mSATA|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|USB 3.0 ports quantity||4|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|Operating system installed||Windows Embedded Standard 7E|
|Operating system architecture||32-bit|
|Colour of product||Black|
|AC input voltage||100-240V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
|Energy Star certified||Y|