DisplayPort is a complex protocol with the capabilities of transferring various types of information beyond just display signals, therefore challenging in terms of security. Belkin is the only company in the market who overcame this challenge and has added the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM to its product range. With the increasing popularity of DisplayPort displays, the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is the perfect solution. The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840×2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies.
- Fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols, supporting
resolutions up to 3840x2160.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching - The Belkin Secure DisplayPort
KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels.
- Future Proof- the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM supports all current and
future display resolutions.
- Increased Reliability- Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an
extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has
been increased dramatically to over 15 years.
- Common Criteria Validated to EAL4+ - The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM
is Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ (Evaluation Assurance Level 4). The
product also complies with NIAP Protection Profile 2.2
- The Ultimate Security Solution- A host of security features including
Unidirectional Data Paths, Dedicated Processors for Emulation, No Shared
Resources and USB Port Protection.