AXIS Camera Station is an IP-Surveillance software that works with Axis network cameras and video servers to provide video monitoring, recording and event management functions.
With the AXIS Camera Station installed on your Windows PC, you can monitor your cameras, and at the same time, record high quality, digital video either continuously or on schedule, alarm and/or motion detection.
The AXIS Camera Station offers easy ways to search for recorded events. In addition, the software has a multi-view playback feature that enables a user to view simultaneous recordings from different cameras to get a comprehensive picture of an event. Remote viewing and playback are also possible with the use of a Web browser or with the AXIS Camera Station's Windows client. The Windows client also enables remote administration of the software. The software allows for scalability, with easy addition of licenses for up to 25 cameras.
- View and record live video from multiple
- Includes several recording modes: continuous,
scheduled, on alarm and/or on motion detection. (The software's motion
detection feature works by retrieving an image every specified second and
comparing the differences in a specified area of the image.) .
- Supports, additionally, the video motion
detection feature built into some Axis cameras, which saves network
bandwidth as images are only sent when motion is detected.
- High quality recordings.
- No recording limitation in software.
- Multiple search functions for recorded events.
- Remote access via a Web browser or Windows
client, which is included with the software.
- Enables control of PTZ and dome cameras.
- Alarm alert functions (beep and e-mail).
- Full duplex audio communication.
- Windows XP Professional (SP1a), 2000 (SP4),
- Internet Explorer 6.0, or higher.
- TCP/IP support.
- Internet Information Server (IIS) - for Web
- MS .NET runtime environment.