AXIS P1428-E is a compact, outdoor-ready bullet-style camera. This day and night camera is ideal for 24/7 video surveillance, in exposed outdoor areas such as parking lots, service stations and for general indoor surveillance purposes where a compact camera is needed.
4K Surveillance for exceptional details
- AXIS P1428-E provides 8.3 MP/4K Ultra HD resolution at 30 frames per
second. When using a standard HDTV monitor or a 4K monitor, the high
resolution will improve the possibilities to magnify any part of the scene
to pull crisp forensic video from large areas.
- The support for AXIS Digital Autotracking makes it possible to cover
large areas with one single camera. The application automatically detects,
zooms in on and follows moving objects. This facilitates live monitoring by
helping the operator to effectively discover and handle incidents.
Excellent image clarity
- The P-iris control provides optimal depth of field, resolution, image
contrast and clarity. The cost-effective, compactly designed camera offers
multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized
for bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Edge storage for reliable surveillance systems
- AXIS P1428-E offers support for edge storage that allows recording video
directly to a storage such as a microSD/SDHC card, thereby creating a
flexible and reliable video surveillance system.
Ease of installation
- AXIS P1428-E has a compact low weight casing and integrated bracket for
wall or ceiling mount. To further simplify installation, a wide range of
mounting accessories are available. AXIS P1428-E offers easy installation
with remote zoom and focus for fine tuning of the picture from a computer as
opposed to at the camera itself. Furthermore, the pixel counter assures that
the required pixel resolution is met. Power over Ethernet supplies power to
the cameras via the network, which eliminates the need for power cables and
reduces installation costs.
- The input/output port can be used for simple notification to an alarm
panel or control of a relay or similar. The input is also ideal, for
instance, when using a PIR sensor.