FRITZ!DECT 200 is the switchable outlet that can be controlled from anywhere, which also measures the consumption of your connected device.With this smart plug your FRITZ!Box becomes a Smart Home headquarters for electronic appliances in the household.
The new radio-controlled socket can be controlled from your PC, tablet, FRITZ!Fon and even from your smartphone with the MyFRITZ!App.
- Outlet switches connected devices manually or automatically (up to 2,300 watts / 10 amps)
- Individual switching with calendar function and many other automatic programs
- Measures energy consumption to help optimize your energy budget
- Shows details on performance, switching status, consumption, energy costs and even the CO2 balance, and upon request, dispatches them as push mail.
- Remote control via PC, tablet, FRITZ!Fon and even a smartphone with the MyFRITZ!App - and from anywhere over the Internet
- DECT radio securely encrypted ex works
- New features supplied in free updates
- Compact design: 93 x 59 x 41 mm (H x W x D, without plug)
|Power consumption (typical)||1.5W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||59 x 41 x 93 mm|