Desktop Subscription gives you access to Autodesk software the same full version you get with a perpetual license but with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that's easier to manage.
- Pay-as-you-go access
- Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep
software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you
need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Scalable licensing
- Companies grow. Projects expand. Employees don't stay in one place.
Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that
scales to meet your organization's needs.
- Up-to-date software
- Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most
up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you
need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Additional cloud and software services
- Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional
services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization
capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.