Deep and tall universal IT enclosure for low to medium density server and networking applications that either require additional equipment clearance space or more open space for ease of access in the rear of the enclosure. Tall to provide 48U spaces for environments that can take advantage of higher spaces and provide more mounting u-spaces at each enclosure footprint. Compact width to optimize data center space.
Cable access openings and panels
- Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable
egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a
raised floor. Brushes included in roofs for 800mm (32 in) wide enclosures.
- No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part
numbers to create a single enclosure. Schneider electric has made it easy by
handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part
Perforated front and rear doors
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for rack-mount
Quick release doors with spring pin design
- Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear
doors. Doors are easily removed with simple spring hinge pin design.
Removable full-height side panels
- Side panels are removable for ease of access to the enclosure during
equipment installation and setup. Side panels are lockable utilizing a
single key that is also usable on the front and rear doors.
Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided
- All enclosures are provided standard with hardware bag that includes
hardware for mounting IT equipment and tools for simple enclosure