Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for rack-mount equipment.
Perforated front and rear doors
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for rack-mount
Quick release doors with spring pin design
- Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear
doors. Doors are easily removed with simple spring hinge pin design.
Removable full-height side panels
- Side panels are removable for ease of access to the enclosure during
equipment installation and setup. Side panels are lockable utilizing a
single key that is also usable on the front and rear doors.
Split rear doors
- Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack
mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space.
Adjustable mounting rails with simple alignment
- The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 0.4 in (10 mm) increments
covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. Align the
mounting rails with the opposite side of the enclosure by identifying the
hole position used. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid
installation of equipment.